Oatmeal, Milk and Honey goat milk soap is a warm, inviting blend of creamy milk, sweetened with a touch of honey and soothing oatmeal. This soap is perfectly balanced and has a warm scent. Each soap bar contains real oats, goat milk and honey.
There are many benefits of using honey in soap:
- An emollient -Also called a humectant, honey is extremely moisturizing and helps keep moisture locked in the skin. This moisture and elasticity helps to give the skin its natural glow and healthy “look.”
- Full of anti-oxidants -Antioxidants means slower aging, less wrinkles, less damage from free-radicles. In fact, the Skin Care Resource Center reports that current research has determined the effectiveness of honey as a natural form of suncreen, helping to protect again premature wrinkles that might lead to cancer.
- Anti-bacterial -Since honey is anti-bacterial, it is helpful in treating acne and keeping other bacterial irritations on the skin at bay.
Other Benefits of Honey :
- Honey is known to have antimicrobial qualities.
- It is a humectant which means it attracts moisture to itself, keeping the skin hydrated, fresh, and prevents dryness.
- Honey alone was used to treat scrapes, minor burns, sore throats, and various bacterial infections.
- Honey contains natural antioxidant properties that can destroy biologically destructive chemical agents.
- Honey also supplies the skin with enough nutrients for growth of new tissue.
- It also helps protect your skin while under the sun.
- Helps rejuvenate the skin for a younger, youthful look.
Dry or Damaged Skin – because of its antioxidant and humectant properties, honey soap is great for dry or damaged skin. Acne – because of its antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, raw honey helps kill bacteria that may cause acne and will help skin heal faster.